Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Kondalarv <ko...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/20 22:55:37 UTC

Multiple file consumers on Share File System (Cluster)

Running Multiple file consumers on Share File System. I need one one
consumerprocess the file.

But both instances are processing same file or errors that files are
missing.

Here is the configuration.

 <camel:route id="inbox-outbox-route">
	 <camel:from
uri="file:/app/test/data/inbox?readLock=fileLock&amp;?noop=true"/>
		<camel:process ref="fileProcesser"/>
</camel:route>

I tried with below option and it is working but I would like to go for
multiple messages for poll.

<camel:from
uri="file:/app/test/data/inbox?readLock=changed&amp;delete=true&amp;preMove=processing&amp;maxMessagesPerPoll=1&amp;initialDelay=1000"/>

How to do this?