Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Krahe, Chris" <Ch...@aquilent.com> on 2004/01/09 16:25:04 UTC

RE: [bcc][faked-from] RE: comparing results

Keith-

I'd use it if the listeners could read from the database.  Specifically, I'd want the listener to accept a select statement or stored procedure call that I type in :)

And I'm sure you already know this, but if done at run time it would have to be _real_ efficient, especially in the multi-client scenario.

Personally, I don't think I'd mind having a tool that could bulk-import results into the database after a test run.  The tool would be smart enough to warn me if I was trying to import the same file twice.  It would also let me delete database contents for a selected file.

-Chris

Chris Krahe
Systems Architect
Aquilent, Inc (ack-wil-lent)