Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by com12 <co...@terra.com.co> on 2007/02/02 20:10:52 UTC

mod_dav_svn.so And Apache 2.2.4

Excuse me... Y want to Install SVN With Apache... I just Downloaded the last
Version of Apache (Apache 2.2.4) And I was following the instructions as the
manual Says, but when I modify the httpd.config, the Apache Server does not
start, It is informating about an error with the file mod_dav_svn.so , Somebody
can help me to achieve the installation?

Thanks in Advance

Jhonny

Re: mod_dav_svn.so And Apache 2.2.4

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Feb 2, 2007, at 14:10, com12 wrote:

> Excuse me... Y want to Install SVN With Apache... I just Downloaded
> the last
> Version of Apache (Apache 2.2.4) And I was following the
> instructions as the
> manual Says, but when I modify the httpd.config, the Apache Server
> does not
> start, It is informating about an error with the file
> mod_dav_svn.so , Somebody
> can help me to achieve the installation?

What platform? Linux? Windows?

You need to have a version of Subversion that's compiled against the
same version of APR as your version of Apache uses. The provided
binaries might not meet that requirement, and you might have to build
Subversion yourself.