Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com> on 2012/06/06 17:30:06 UTC

IDE Specific Files in the source Code

Hi All,

There are lot of IDE(Idea) specific files in the photark-mobile source
code.I think we should not add any IDE specific files in the source code.

Thoughts are welcome.

--
Avdhesh Yadav
http://www.avdheshyadav.com

Re: IDE Specific Files in the source Code

Posted by Prabhath Suminda <pa...@gmail.com>.
We have to use phonegap.jar as a library on our eclipse project. Also
phonegap.js must be imported to html files. That is how phonegap is used.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Prabhath Suminda <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Prabhath Suminda <pa...@gmail.com>.