Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Sansaricq Marcel-EMS002 <Ma...@motorola.com> on 2006/10/27 20:55:21 UTC

t:panelNavigation2 problem

Hi All,

I am trying to use the t:panelNavigation2 component, but I am
experiencing problems with it. I defined a simple navigation scheme with
it that contains three items in the main navigation panel and one of
these navigation links has a submenu with two options in it. I got the
component to work fine once I strip all included pages from the page
where the t:panelNavigation2 is defined. However, once I add the
includes back, the submenu display approximately one inch above the main
navigation pane instead of directly on the bottom during normal
operation. I am guessing that there is some interference with tables
that are used in the included subviews but I cannot get my hands on it.
Has anyone experience this behavior and come up with a solution ?

Thanks for your anticipated response.

Regards,

Marcel