Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by Mrs Anna Bangura <an...@teenmail.co.za> on 2004/11/12 03:22:44 UTC

With Due Respect,Remain blessed

Please take note,use this alternative email address when
replying:-(nabangura2004@walla.com)

Hi,
I got your contact from the internet and my instinct
motivated me to write you. I hope you will be kind enough
to digest my mail and assist me in this regards. I am an
undergraduate medical student of fourahbay College, Sierra
Leone. My Late father , Chief
, Mayor Musa Bangura was a traditional ruler in my home
town. He was also a prominent Gold and Diamond dealer in
sierra leone before he was murdered in cold blood two year
alongside my beloved mother by the rebels of the RUF,that
has been
fighting the legitimate democratically elected government
in my country since 1992. The war is still ravaging my
country up till now.

After the untimely death of my parents, I discovered some
important documents through my father's personal lawyer
indicating that my late father had deposited the sum of
twenty two million US dollars (US $ 22m) in a Security and
Trust company in the Senegal, for safe keeping because of
the rebel war going on in my country, Sierra Leone.With the
assistance of my father personal lawyer, I have made
successful claims of the money at the Trust company here in
the Senegal by virtue of the legal rights as the only child
and next of kin of my parents .Now , I have decided to
transfer this money out of Africa for investment and
banking because of the political and economic instability
of African countries. I am absolutely willing to give you
30% of this money, if you will agree to help me transfer
this money into your account abroad and also arrange for me
to come to your country where I intend to settle down and
complete my education as a qualified Medical Doctor, 5% of
this money shall be set aside for all the expenses that
might be incurred in the course of transferring this money
into your personal account or any account you may provide.
Bear in mind that the task of investing this money in your
country shall be solely done by you and such investment
shall be solely controlled and managed by you until I
finish my education. I hope you will handle this matter
with altmost confidentiality and transparency. Should you
trust that you are capable of assisting me to actualise my
goal, do not
hesitate to confirm by email response.

Please take note,use this alternative email address when
replying:-(nabangura2004@walla.com)

 I shall be very glad indeed to hear from you as soon as
possible
 Yours sincerely,

Mrs Anna Bangura