Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Suman B N <su...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/13 07:47:40 UTC

[KAFKA-7382] Guarantee atleast one replica of partition to be alive during topic creation

Team,

Review and merge - https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/5822.
One round of review has been done by Mani Kumar Reddy in PR -
https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/5665.

--
*Suman*
*OlaCabs*

Re: [KAFKA-7382] Guarantee atleast one replica of partition to be alive during topic creation

Posted by Suman B N <su...@gmail.com>.
Team,
I have addressed review comments from Mani  Kumar Reddy. Please review and
let me know if any changes are required.

-Suman

Posted by Suman B N <su...@gmail.com>.
Committers,

Posted by Suman B N <su...@gmail.com>.