Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Barry <ba...@barrys-emacs.org> on 2021/08/20 07:05:48 UTC

Re: A more permanent home for the add-a-password-to-a-cached-username script? (was: Re: using svn cli with --non-interactive (in scripts) securely, without exposing password)

> On 8 Mar 2021, at 08:10, Daniel Sahlberg <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Attaching version 5, with changes as below.

I do not seem to see this in the subversion repo, I would find the code useful.

Will it become part of contrib at some point?

Barry

Posted by Daniel Sahlberg <da...@gmail.com>.
Den fre 20 aug. 2021 kl 09:05 skrev Barry <ba...@barrys-emacs.org>:

> > On 8 Mar 2021, at 08:10, Daniel Sahlberg <da...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > Attaching version 5, with changes as below.
>
> I do not seem to see this in the subversion repo, I would find the code
> useful.
>
> Will it become part of contrib at some point?

Thanks for the reminder. It was a project during our winter holiday and I
lost steam when going back to work. As far as I can remember the script was
working fine, but danielsh had some remarks on coding style. My weekend is
busy but I will try to look at it next week. Of course, you are welcome to
pick up from where I left off and improve the script and post it here.

Kind regards,
Daniel