Posted to users@flex.apache.org by PKumar <pr...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/21 18:37:42 UTC

FlexJS: Unable to access WrappedHTMLElement

Hi,

I added the following compiler options to access the WrappedHTMLElement but
unable to access. Please suggest.

-external-library-path
E:\ApacheFlexJSDevelop\FlexJS08N2\frameworks\libs\Core.swc

-----
Regards,
Prashant

Re: FlexJS: Unable to access WrappedHTMLElement

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Try to follow how we make our SWCs and put your custom component in a SWC.
 Try copying the HTML5 folder as a starting point.

HTH,
-Alex

Posted by PKumar <pr...@gmail.com>.

.

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
What does the source code look like and what error do you get?

-Alex