Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/18 16:13:08 UTC

This week's BadApple report

This week's BadApple candidates, will alter all of these on Thursday
unless there are objections.

I put in the date when things were annotated and when the annotations
were removed because I wanted to see if we thrash.

I'll start removing commented-out annotations over a month old.
Mostly I want them there so if one comes back in that time frame we
should mark it so we don't thrash annotating/unannotating.

Let me know if the text file doesn't come through and maybe we'll work
out another place to put them all.

Re: This week's BadApple report

Posted by Alan Woodward <ro...@gmail.com>.
Again, please don’t mark TestRandomChains - these are reporting genuine bugs that I’m chasing down.  Perhaps I should add comments to the tests to remind people of this :)