Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/30 18:13:42 UTC

[shale] ShaleViewHandler not working properly

I've run into a problem with the latest version of MyFaces.  There was
a code change to the MyFaces JspViewHandler is no longer setting the
view id b/c of JSF spec issues.  So ShaleViewHandler is returning null
in the following line of setupViewController:

String viewName = viewControllerMapper.mapViewId(viewId);

Is our interpretation of the spec correct here or is there a problem
with assumptions being made in Shale?

sean

Re: [shale] ShaleViewHandler not working properly

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
This is a bug in Shale.  I will post a bug to Bugzilla shortly.

sean

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.