Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Darren <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/10 23:15:30 UTC

Assistance

Greetings,

I use open office 4 on a mac lap top and your application fails to recover
documents and ceases to function. The app keeps telling me the app has
unexpectedly quit...

Can you please advise how to fix this problem?

--

*Regards,*

*Darren.*

*PUBLIC NOTICE*

 PRIVATE: This is Not A Public Communication!
This email is considered a transactional or relationship message, which is
specifically excluded from the federal law regulating email communication.

 Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent / Notice to Agent is Notice to
Principal

This private email message, and any attachment(s) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521/
Commonwealth Privacy
Act 1988, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains
privileged and/or confidential information. To all public servants,
including but not limited to Federal, State, or Local corporate
government(s): I accept your oath of office as your firm and binding
contract between you and I, whereby you have promised to serve, protect,
and defend me, guarantee all of my unalienable rights, and to work and live
according to the principles of The Holy Bible, King James Version, Anno
Domini 1611 Edition. Any/all political, private, or public entities,
International, Federal, State, or Local corporate government(s), private
International Organisation(s), Municipality(ies), Corporate informant(s),
investigator(s), and/or third party(ies), Agents, delegates or subordinates
working in collusion by monitoring My (this email) email(s), and any other
means of communication without My express written permission are barred
from any review, use, disclosure, or distribution. With explicit
reservation of all My rights, without prejudice and without recourse to any
of My rights. Any omission does not constitute a waiver of any and/or all
intellectual property rights or reserved rights. .
ANYONE LISTED ABOVE OR ANYONE UNAUTHORIZED TO ACCESS THIS EMAIL TAKE
NOTE. AUSTRALIAN
HUMAN RIGHTS  COMMISSION ACT 1986, SCHEDULE 2, PART III /
HUMAN RIGHTS & RESPONSIBILITIES ACT 2006 (VIC) s13.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his *privacy*,
family, home or *correspondence*, nor to attacks upon his honor and
reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against
such interference or attacks.*©*

Re: Assistance

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Howard - I was replying to Darren.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Assistance

Posted by Howard Blum <ho...@gmail.com>.
So?

Re: Assistance

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi -

Re: Assistance

Posted by Howard Blum <ho...@gmail.com>.
Did you try to reboot? I use it on a Mac and never had that issue.