Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Ga...@gmx.de on 2009/03/24 22:34:59 UTC

xml and vtl incompatible with xsd scheme ?

Hello,
I use xml to enable customers to define some kind of forms in my application. In order to allow them easier and more elegant handling I added support for velocity and vtl.
The problem now is that the xsd scheme I supply complains about the vtl part in the xml file. This is logical but is there any way to work around this and have xsd ignore the vml or make it know as a valid part ?

Regards,
Markus
--
Aufgepasst: Sind Ihre Daten beim Online-Banking auch optimal geschützt?
Jetzt absichern: https://homebanking.gmx.net/?mc=mail@footer.hb