Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Poonam Mane <po...@opennotus.com> on 2011/07/27 23:54:23 UTC

Apache Tuscany SCA : Error - cannot be resolved to a type

Hi,

I am a newbie in Apche Tuscany SCA. I am getting any error while running the
some components I have written in Apache Tuscany SCA. I will appreciate any
help on this error. Please let me know if you need more information.

Scenario 1: Success

If the Events Stasticts is directly called from a test.java, the code run
successfully.

Test.java

*EventsStatistics eventsStastics = scaDomain.getService(EventsStatistics.
class,"EventsStatisticsComponent");*

*
*

Scenario 2: Failure

I call the same file via .rf file (drool file) it throws me error:

*Process Compilation error : org.drools.lang.descr.ProcessDescr@3f3fbd*

*      kimstaff/ruleflow/Process_kimstaff_ruleflow_0.java (259:10381) :
EventsStatistics cannot be resolved to a type*

*
*

*[image: 1.PNG]
*

*
*

**

*composite file*
*

<sca:component name="EventsStatisticsComponent">

    <sca:implementation.java class="opennotus.ba.impl.EventsStatisticsImpl"
/>

    <sca:service name="EventsStatistics">

      <sca:interface.java interface="opennotus.ba.EventsStatistics"/>

    </sca:service>

    <sca:reference name="existConnection" target="ExistAppConfigComponent"/>

  </sca:component>

  <sca:component name="ExistAppConfigComponent">

      <sca:service name="ExistAppConfig">

      <sca:interface.java interface="opennotus.ba.ExistAppConfig"/>

    </sca:service>

    <sca:implementation.java class="opennotus.ba.impl.ExistAppConfigImpl"/>

    <sca:property name="existConfigFile"> </sca:property>

      <sca:property name="hostName"> </sca:property>

      <sca:property name="hostPort"></sca:property>

      <sca:property name="connectionProtocol"> </sca:property>

      <sca:property name="existBaseURI"> </sca:property>

      <sca:property name="existUserId"> </sca:property>

      <sca:property name="existPasswd"></sca:property>

  </sca:component>

Thanks,

Poonam
*

Re: Apache Tuscany SCA : Error - cannot be resolved to a type

Posted by Poonam Mane <po...@opennotus.com>.
Thanks Ramond for your reply.

Yes, the EventsStastics is in the class path (it runs from Test.java). I can
show you the part of .rf file where this component (EventsStastics) is
called. Please find attached the .rf file daigram.
Below is the part of the code from .rf that calls EventsStastics

SCADomain scaDomain = (SCADomain) kcontext.getVariable("scaContext");

EventsStatistics eventsStastics =
scaDomain.getService(EventsStatistics.class,"EventsStatisticsComponent");

eventsStastics.createEvent("Kimstaff","HealthNet","CARRIERFILE", "HealthNet
Validation", discrepancyURL, "KimstaffEvents", "Discrepancies found!.",
"Serious",  (String) kcontext.getVariable("ofbizCustomerId"), (String)
kcontext.getVariable("ofbizPartnerId"));

CarrierStatsDTO carrierStats = (CarrierStatsDTO)
kcontext.getVariable("carrierStats");

eventsStastics.updateCarrierStat("Kimstaff","HealthNet",(String)
kcontext.getVariable("ofbizCustomerId"), (String)
kcontext.getVariable("ofbizPartnerId"), carrierStats.getSubscribers(),
carrierStats.getDependents(), carrierStats.getSuccesses(),
carrierStats.getFailures(), "Discrepancies found",
discrepancyURL,"verification", "", "WARN");

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,