Posted to dev@diversity.apache.org by Sage Sharp <sh...@otter.technology> on 2019/07/25 22:18:06 UTC

Fwd: Changes to Outreachy application process

Hi ASF folks,

Below is an email summarizing the Outreachy schedule for this round. The
community CFP is now open, so if one of the ASF coordinators wants to sign
up as a community, they can do so:

https://www.outreachy.org/communities/cfp/

Please let me know what questions you have about the next round's schedule!
I haven't been closely reading the ASF diversity mailing list, so you may
need to explicitly tag me into conversations by adding my email address to
the To header.

Sage Sharp
Outreachy Organizer

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.