Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Vladimir Petrov <Vl...@shapeblue.com> on 2020/01/16 14:59:52 UTC

New joiner!

Hello everyone,

I'm happy to announce that I just joined ShapeBlue as a QA engineer. I have about 17 years of experience in different QA areas and I’m going to do my very best to further improve the quality of CloudStack project.

Best wishes,
Vladimir Petrov

Vladimir.Petrov@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: New joiner!

Posted by Nicolas Vazquez <Ni...@shapeblue.com>.
Welcome Vladi!

Regards,

Nicolas Vazquez

________________________________
Posted by Darrin Hüsselmann <Da...@shapeblue.com>.
Welcome Vladi!
________________________________

Re: New joiner!

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Vladi!

Re: New joiner!

Posted by Sven Vogel <S....@ewerk.com>.
Welcome Vladimir.

__

Re: New joiner!

Posted by Suresh Kumar Anaparti <su...@gmail.com>.
Welcome VLADIMIR...

Re: New joiner!

Re: New joiner!

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Vladimir  !

-Wei

Re: New joiner!

Posted by Boris Stoyanov <bo...@shapeblue.com>.
Welcome Vladi, really glad that we have another pair of testing hands on board with community! Looking forward!

Bobby.

boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue