Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Pablo Jejcic <pa...@smartweb.rgu.ac.uk> on 2003/06/12 13:54:19 UTC

Firewall Open ports?

I'm just wondering if I received this message when I try to compile
something, should I open some port on the firewall?
I'm currently using the proxy settings in the build.properties file on my
home area.

Attempting to download commons-configuration-1.0-dev.jar.
Error retrieving artifact from
[http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-configuration/jars/commons-configurati
on-1.0-dev.jar]: java.net.ConnectException:
Connection refused: connect
WARNING: Failed to download commons-configuration-1.0-dev.jar.
The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied dependency:

commons-configuration-1.0-dev.jar

Total time:  5 seconds

My current configuration was working from home on this laptop using Cygwin.

Thanks a lot in advance for any clue.-

Kind Regards.
Pablo Jejcic
Smartweb Senior system Administrator
School of Computing - Robert Gordon University
pablo.jejcic@smartweb.rgu.ac.uk
http://www.smartweb.rgu.ac.uk
The first 90% of project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes theother
90% of the time.