Posted to user@struts.apache.org by fea jabi <zy...@hotmail.com> on 2006/03/16 15:57:17 UTC

errorStyleClass

This might not be Struts related issue. More of CSS  stuff I guess.

I am using this errorStyleClass and works great for text fields, where I am
highlighting the border with different color when there is an error.

If it is a dropdown when there is an error(when the user did not select any)
then dropdown border is not changing color why is that? did anyone work on
such a thing i.e highlighting the dropdown border with different color when
there is an error.

Would appreciate your help. Thanks.

Re: errorStyleClass

Posted by fea jabi <zy...@hotmail.com>.