Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/29 11:15:18 UTC

how to use reef-poison

Hi,

The SNU team'd like to use reef-poison to test failure handling code of a
new framework we're working on.

Do we have instructions on how to use reef-poison?
Markus and Sergiy, do you happen to have instructions about reef-poison?

Thanks!
-Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: how to use reef-poison

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Markus!
Joo Yeon, if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

-Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: how to use reef-poison