Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by engineering <en...@energycontrolsystems.com> on 2005/12/06 20:21:10 UTC

Re: Trouble viewing SVG generated by adobe illustrator.

On Tue, 2005-12-06 at 12:17, chandra srinivasan wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I cannot open a svg generated from Adobe Illustrator using squiggle or
> batik based java app. I have pasted the entire svg below. anyone has
> any ideas how to resolve this. the svg basically has an embedded
> image.
>
> Thanks
> Chandra

In Illustrator, I would place the bitmap on a layer, create another
layer and trace over the bitmap.  Then delete the bitmap before saving
the svg.  It might help to rotate the bitmap 1st and rotate the svg when
finished.

I was unable to load your svg in Illustrator - I could only view it with
the Adobe viewer.

--
Stan Dickerson
Product Development Engineer