Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk> on 2003/06/02 12:28:53 UTC

Breaking CocoonBean interface

Dear Forresters,

I am about to commit some changes to the Cocoon CLI. They change the
interface to the CocoonBean. However, if you call org.apache.cocoon.Main, the
code remains compatible.

Does Forrest call org.apache.cocoon.Main, or does it use the CocoonBean
directly?

Regards, Upayavira

Re: Breaking CocoonBean interface

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 11:28:53AM +0100, Upayavira wrote:
> Dear Forresters,
>
> I am about to commit some changes to the Cocoon CLI. They change the
> interface to the CocoonBean. However, if you call org.apache.cocoon.Main, the
> code remains compatible.
>
> Does Forrest call org.apache.cocoon.Main, or does it use the CocoonBean
> directly?

org.apache.cocoon.Main

But thanks for asking.

--Jeff