Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/24 22:36:42 UTC

Go ahead with 532?

I pushed back the surefire version.

Re: Go ahead with 532?

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
I just pushed a git repo with this version in it:
http://github.com/tdunning/LatentFactorLogLinear/tree/m-532

This should make testing slightly easier.  I also have a test running on my
mac.  It will be a while before it finishes
of course.

Re: Go ahead with 532?

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@apache.org>.
+1, although it would be helpful if at least one other person did a

mvn -Prelease clean install

With the patch in place.

Re: Go ahead with 532?

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
No, there has been no respin. I could apply 524 and start the respin
process. I'd like to hear that others have seen 524 work usefully
first.

Re: Go ahead with 532?

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.