Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by "Obendorf, Mike" <Mi...@intuit.com> on 2009/02/12 23:51:36 UTC

How do I go about getting the nightly snapshot build (without building the source myself?) Thanks

Re: How do I go about getting the nightly snapshot build (without building the source myself?) Thanks

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org>.
Hi Mike

You can get it from here:
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Synapse%20-%20Trunk/lastSuccessfulBuild/org.apache.synapse$synapse-distribution/artifact/org.apache.synapse/synapse-distribution/SNAPSHOT/synapse-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip

More details on the build from:
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Synapse%20-%20Trunk/lastSuccessfulBuild/

cheers
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera
http://adroitlogic.org

http://esbmagic.blogspot.com

Re: How do I go about getting the nightly snapshot build (without building the source myself?) Thanks

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
http://tinyurl.com/synapse-nightly-build

Thanks,
Ruwan