Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Naveen Gangam <ng...@cloudera.com> on 2023/02/07 12:23:47 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer for Apache Hive: Laszlo Vegh

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Hive has invited Laszlo
Vegh (veghlaci05) to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Contributions from Laszlo:

He has authored 25 patches. Significant contributions to stabilization of
ACID compaction. Helped review other patches as well.

https://github.com/apache/hive/pulls?q=is%3Amerged+is%3Apr+author%3Aveghlaci05

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity.A PMC member helps manage and guide the direction of the
project.

Congratulations
Hive PMC

RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer for Apache Hive: Laszlo Vegh

Posted by Sankar Hariappan via user <us...@hive.apache.org>.
Congrats Laszlo!

-Sankar

Posted by Sankar Hariappan <Sa...@microsoft.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Laszlo!

-Sankar

Posted by Krisztian Kasa <kk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations, Laszlo!

Posted by Krisztian Kasa <kk...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations, Laszlo!

Posted by Alessandro Solimando <al...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Laszlo!

Posted by László Bodor <bo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Laci, keep up the good work!

Damien Carol <da...@gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2023. febr. 8.,
Sze, 15:22):

Posted by László Bodor <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Damien Carol <da...@gmail.com>.