Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2006/06/02 20:15:47 UTC

RTC and M2 migration

Hi,

After much longer than anticipated pause I'm revving up and am almost
ready to help with the M2 migration. I wonder however how to apply RTC
principles to M2-related changes. There're two active non-committers -
Anita and Prasad and I wonder whether their votes are binding in this
matter given their extraoridinary efforts to make it happen. My vote
is excluded so provided theirs count there's one missing. Should I ask
for approval smaller changes - let say one module - and wait 72 hours
to get it approved? What will happen after that time? Is it assumed to
be approved afterwards?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski