Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Samo Cerne <Sa...@simobil.si> on 2002/11/12 10:44:44 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] How to prevent Apace HTTP server from creatinglogs.

Thanks for a quick answer Samantha.It worked 50% now I do not have any logs what so ever.Even if I go to a page that starts "pictures" and not "forum" I do not have any logs for visitors to the page "pictures".

Any thoughts?

Posted by Erwien Samantha Y <sa...@erwien.massaint.com>.
dear samo,

Just give me short info about your apache DocumentRoot and other
directory structure especially your "forum".

regard,

wIen

--
Erwien Samantha Y <sa...@erwien.massaint.com>