Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Abhilash Bose.K" <ab...@saksoft.com> on 2005/04/28 08:46:51 UTC

response.sendredirect and IllegalStateException

Hi,

I was using tomcat 3.1 for one of my client sites. Currently they gonna update it to the latest. When I ported by the application into tomcat 5.5, I found that response.SendRedirect is giving me the error which was due to the calling the some action after calling the SendRedirect. But since it's working in 3.1, do we've any setting in 5.5 which can bypass this check ? Otherwise I'll have to rewrite all my jsp pages.

Regards
Abhi