Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ruben Kleiman <ru...@cgtime.com> on 2000/08/29 22:38:44 UTC

disappearing act: session instance

The session object is somehow swapped by the Tomcat container while a
request is passed from a JSP page to a servlet; that is, a different
instance of the HttpSession appears on the receiving end!

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Tomcat 3.1 on RedHat Linux 6.2 with Apache 3.12.

Thanks,
Ruben
Ruben Kleiman; ruben@cgtime.com; 650-289-9140 x18; fax: 650-289-9145
CGTime, Inc.; www.cgtime.com; 390 Cambridge Ave.; Palo Alto, CA 94306

Re: disappearing act: session instance

Posted by Ruben Kleiman <ru...@cgtime.com>.
Yes, it had worked fine for me for a couple of months, too. Suddenly,
it started to act up this way.

I have to think that it's some configuration problem.

Thanks,
Ruben

Posted by Matt Goss <mg...@rtci.com>.
Ruben,