Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/01 03:35:05 UTC

Products with no categories

Hi

Is there any way to find products that aren't associated with any
category?  For example, let's say we're adding 10 new products everyday
but occasionally you forget to associate a product with a category,
would this mean the product is lost until someone notices that it's
missing from the ecommerce pages?

Thanks
Scott

Re: Products with no categories

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Si

That would be a bit of a disaster wouldn't it?  If you were fully
stocked on a new product for a month before someone realizes it's not
attached to any listings?  Should we create a search link on the Catalog
Admin Main Page called something like 'Display Products with no Categories'?

Thanks
Scott

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi BJ

I can figure out a solution, I just wanted to make sure i wasn't missing
something before i got to work.

Thanks
Scott

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.