Posted to users@camel.apache.org by bharathramesh <bh...@hotmail.com> on 2014/05/09 12:13:59 UTC

Pass filename from MQ Message to pollenrich or file endpoint

Hi

I have a specific requirement

I have the following route

<route id="fileRoute">
                <from "mq:someMQ""/>
                <pollEnrich
uri="file:src/test/resources?fileName=bean.getFileName()" timeout="-1"/>
</route>

I get a xml message on the mq. The message contains a specific file name to
parse. I want to pass this to the pollEnrich uri or a file endpoint to only
read that particular file from the folder location and parse it

Is this possible with camel? Can you please let me know how to acheive this?

Regards
Bharath

RE: Pass filename from MQ Message to pollenrich or file endpoint

Posted by Ra...@cognizant.com.
You have to provide filename with some value.

http://camel.apache.org/content-enricher.html

uri="file:src/test/resources?fileName=bean.getFileName()" timeout="-1"/>
</route>

I get a xml message on the mq. The message contains a specific file name to parse. I want to pass this to the pollEnrich uri or a file endpoint to only read that particular file from the folder location and parse it

Is this possible with camel? Can you please let me know how to acheive this?

Regards
Bharath

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.