Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Kirt Johnson <ki...@diagonalsoftware.com> on 2006/01/12 16:36:16 UTC

(Unknown)

> On 5 Jan 2006, at 12:46, Protzek, Holger wrote:
>
> > Hello, it is possible to configure the RedeliveryPolicy via the
> broker
> > xml configuration. I know that I can configure an
> > ActiveMQConnection/Factory with the RedeliveryPolicy, but I am
> > using the
> > JCA container jencks with spring. Because of that I must use the
> > ActiveMQManagedConnectionFactory.
>
> Great timing, I've just patched this issue...
>
> https://jira.logicblaze.com/jira/browse/AMQ-467

I'm running the same stack (Spring/Jencks and XA transactions) with
ActiveMQ 3.2.1 and I too am interested to know if I can configure the
redelivery policy and dead letter policy in the broker config XML.

The activemq.dtd defines a number of parameters, such as
deadLetterQueueTTL and the bean properties of RedeliveryPolicy and
DeadLetterPolicy, but I can't find much information on how to
configure these two policies together to get the result I'm looking
for. Is this the right way to configure these policies? Is there any
documentation or example configs that show the various policy options
at work?

Thanks,

	kirt