Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Dan'l Thompson <da...@hotmail.com> on 2002/07/02 22:10:19 UTC

EPS external-graphic

Well Dang, I can't make any EPS external-graphic work.  I've got a little
EPS file that I can see in ghostview, and a little fo script that looks like
this.  I get a blank page and no errors. Using 0.20.4rc and Acrobat Reader
5.0.5 - also printing the resulting page spews garbage to the printer.  So
I'm not sure what is going on with this.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<fo:root xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
         xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format">
  <fo:layout-master-set>
    <fo:simple-page-master master-name="aMaster"
        page-height="11in"
        page-width="8.5in">
      <fo:region-body />
    </fo:simple-page-master>
  </fo:layout-master-set>
  <fo:page-sequence master-reference="aMaster">
    <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
     <fo:block>
      <fo:external-graphic src="file:///images/test.eps"/>
     </fo:block>
    </fo:flow>
  </fo:page-sequence>
</fo:root>