Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by wcxwave <wc...@aliyun.com> on 2017/12/19 12:13:27 UTC

Do weex support richtext in IOS?

HI everyone:
 In rececent project, we have a require to display text in more style in
 a  row.  There is easy in webui. But in weex, because the tag text is
block mode not inline mode.  I have search RichText in weex github. There is richtext component in android.       https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/blob/702d04c4922105069f537afdb4688f808530994d/android/playground/app/src/main/java/com/alibaba/weex/extend/component/RichText.java  But there no corresponding comonent in IOS.  And there is no any document about RichText.
 Weex's goal is writing an code which can run on ios and android
platform. So if there is no corresponding richtext component in IOS
platform, we can't use it in our project(our app is running on both ios
and android platforms).   So my question is when weex support richtext in ios platform?