Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Tom Bentley <tb...@redhat.com> on 2020/07/07 10:53:38 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-632: Add DirectoryConfigProvider

Hi,

I'd like to start a vote on KIP-632, which is about making the config
provider mechanism more ergonomic on Kubernetes:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-632%3A+Add+DirectoryConfigProvider

Please take a look if you have time.

Many thanks,

Tom

Re: [VOTE] KIP-632: Add DirectoryConfigProvider

Posted by Konstantine Karantasis <ko...@confluent.io>.
A bit late on this thread, but I've reviewed the KIP and I'm also +1.

Thanks Tom. Happy to see this improvement making it in.

Konstantine

Posted by Tom Bentley <tb...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tom,