Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Thomas Beaujard <th...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/08/31 09:57:46 UTC

axis-castor : unable to find fieldDescriptor

Hello

I am trying the example from this link :
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-castor/

And I get the following error :
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Unable to marshall between XML and Castor Objects :unable to find FieldDescriptor for 'DOC_ID' in ClassDescriptor of GMDSREQCT

I have seen thread where people had the same problem as me. One person said that we have to modify the CastorSerializer class as explained in this link:
http://www.mail-archive.com/castor-dev@exolab.org/msg15150.html

However, I cannot access this link. Does anyone have a solution?

Cheers

Thom