Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Graaf, Edgar de (fin)" <Ed...@ordina.nl> on 2002/06/11 15:43:23 UTC

Xforms?

I would like to know if xform support is being build?
I mean is there a stylesheet that takes xform and converts it to html.

XMLForm2html.xsl is probably not it, or is it? If so how does it work?

Thanks.

Re: Xforms?

Posted by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org>.
XMLForm2html.xsl is one piece of the XMLForm framework which tries to
comply with a subset of XForms, suitable for server side implementation.

You can start here:
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/howto/xmlform-wizard/howto-xmlform-wizard.html

Then check-out the recent cocoon-dev archive.

Regards,

Ivelin

Graaf, Edgar de (fin) wrote:
> I would like to know if xform support is being build?
> I mean is there a stylesheet that takes xform and converts it to html.
>
> XMLForm2html.xsl is probably not it, or is it? If so how does it work?
>
> Thanks.

-= Ivelin =-