Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jaskaran <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/19 12:56:31 UTC

Activemq's Pure Master Slave (shared nothing) configuration

Its regarding Activemq's Pure Master Slave (shared nothing) configuration.

I have made this configuration and noticed that transactions are replicated
from master to salve.

BUT operations done from Admin Tool of master like deleting any message,
removing queue from master is not replicate in salve.

that is as desired/feature or its a bug?

Re: Activemq's Pure Master Slave (shared nothing) configuration

Posted by jaskaran <ja...@gmail.com>.
thanks for your reply.

I have noticed similar issues while using admin operations using JMX.

Re: Activemq's Pure Master Slave (shared nothing) configuration

Posted by Torsten Mielke <to...@fusesource.com>.
I would say its a bug.

If you delete persistent msgs on a queue, this needs to get replicated to the slave broker.
Deleting a queue that is already empty might not necessarily need to be replicated to the slave broker as destinations get
recreated on the fly.

You could raise a JIRA ticket if you're certain that the information about deleted messages don't get pushed to the slave broker.

Torsten Mielke
FuseSource.com
tmielke.blogspot.com

torsten@fusesource.com