Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Pierre-Gildas MILLON <pg...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/06 15:13:33 UTC

Felix OBR & P2 repository

Hi everyone,

Has anybody ever tried to use a p2 (Equinox) repository with Felix
bundlerepository ?
If my understanding is correct, the bundlerepository looks for a OBR XML
File but can it deal with an eclipse update site ?

If anyone had some example source, it would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Pierre-Gildas

Re: Felix OBR & P2 repository

Posted by jerome moliere <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pierre Gildas,
I won't help you mouch but I don't see many references to Eclipse P2
on the OBR bundle page ?
It may be a very undergound feature or is it a documentation shift ?

sorry I can't do much more I don't the involve code section...

J.MOLIERE - Mentor/J
auteur Eyrolles
blog: http://romjethoughts.blogspot.com
OSGi book available now!!!