Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be> on 2007/07/24 23:00:23 UTC

Re: TR: ServiceMix File

Richard,

The standard file component works with InOnly MessageExchanges.  The
poller will send the content of the files (together with properties like
the file name) into the ESB, the sender will write files containing the
XML content it receives.

I'm not sure what you want to achieve here, but if you want to build an
InOut style service to handle files, just build in servicemix-jsr181,
servicemix-bean (or lwcontainer), servicemix-script, ... and expose it
using an HTTP consumer endpoint with a WSDL to get the webservice you want.

Gert