Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by sandeep chawla <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/07 11:31:05 UTC

Porter 2 Stemming algorithim in java

Hi All.

is there a implemention of Porter2 Stemming algorithim in java..

I dont want to make a snowballfilter based on snowball  English Stemmer.

Thanks
Sandeep

--
SANDEEP CHAWLA
House No- 23

Re: Porter 2 Stemming algorithim in java

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
http://snowball.tartarus.org/

That is the Snowball page. There exists a Snowball version of the
Porter2 Stemming algorithm. If you hunt around the download page you
will find it.

- Mark