Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by ngpramod <gu...@rediffmail.com> on 2007/09/26 11:36:08 UTC

How to include external url in tapestry

I need to include external url in to my tapestry application for example
www.google.com need to be included in to my tapestry page.

Re: How to include external url in tapestry

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
That is not currenlty supported, oddly enough.  Please an an issue to JIRA.

The implementation is as simple as recognizing an event hanlder return type
of java.net.URL and converting that into a client-side redirect.

On 9/26/07, ngpramod <gu...@rediffmail.com> wrote:

> I need to include external url in to my tapestry application for example
> www.google.com need to be included in to my tapestry page.

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Partner and Senior Architect at Feature50