Posted to mapreduce-issues@hadoop.apache.org by Peilin <xp...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/13 10:11:52 UTC

A problem in developing custom InputFormat with .SO

Hi:

Im a new hadoop dev.

I got a problem when I develop an costum InputFormat.class

I need this InputFormat.class pull files from other FS, not HDFS, and this
FS is coded by c++

So I package the APIs in an .so file, then call these APIs in java

I write the java file and package all .class, .so files in an JAR.

Then I submit this JAR and other MR files to the hadoop server(I submit the
Job with Streaming)

There are some problems:

         I submit these files successfully, but when the task start, there
are exceptions:

         This means my class is invalid?

         I don't know how to solve it.

         Another problem:

                   I don't know how to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in hadoop
tasks.

         Who can help me.

         Thanks very much.

---------Peilin