Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> on 2016/07/19 12:38:35 UTC

State of the S3 secondary storage

Hello,

Could anyone summarise the state of S3 (and clones) for secondary storage?
I read at some point that it's the only secondary storage type supported inter-zone, so it would appeal from a DR pov, but not sure how mature it is or if there are any serious gotchas involved.

Thanks
Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Re: State of the S3 secondary storage

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
That's a great idea Ilya, but it would indeed "discriminate" against VMware, HyperV and others.

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by ilya <il...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Glusterfs ;)
--
Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse my brevity.

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Glusterfs ;)

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.