Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Christopher Collins <cc...@apache.org> on 2016/06/04 06:32:20 UTC

Reminder to vote for 0.9.0-rc3 on the dev list

Hi,

This is just a friendly reminder - if you are an IPMC member with a
binding vote, could you please carry your vote for 0.9.0-rc3 over to the
gen list?

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/0cec6f6a458b942e74fd98ba7d8af273435116b66e58eba37dbf3b82@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

Thanks,
Chris

Re: Reminder to vote for 0.9.0-rc3 on the dev list

Posted by Christopher Collins <cc...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Jun 04, 2016 at 04:50:36PM +1000, Justin Mclean wrote:
> BTW sometime it can help to say what the difference from the last RC
> is, if for instance the only difference are the release notes and
> someone looked that a previous release there\u2019s a good chance they vote
> on this one without having to check everything again.

Thanks Justin, as always.  I agree it would be better if the email
specified exactly what changed since the previous release candidate.
We'll do that next time.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,

> This is just a friendly reminder - if you are an IPMC member with a
> binding vote, could you please carry your vote for 0.9.0-rc3 over to the
> gen list?

I’m just looking at it now.

BTW sometime it can help to say what the difference from the last RC is, if for instance the only difference are the release notes and someone looked that a previous release there’s a good chance they vote on this one without having to check everything again.

Thanks,
Justin