Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alessandro Colantoni <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/17 00:35:16 UTC

Permission Taglib in Mandragora framework

Mandragora is an open source project focused on providing an extensible
framework to build the business layer of java applications.
http://mandragora.sourceforge.net

The Mandragora Permission Module is a module that deals with user and
permissions.
http://mandragora.sourceforge.net/permissions.html

In this module is available a taglib with two tags that evaluate a
condition, that if results to be true, the nested body content of this tag
will be evaluated, while if it results to be false the nested body content
of this tag will be skipped.
The condition is based on the permission that the logged user has, and on
the list of permission specified by tag attributes, that the user must have
to be authorized .

for example:

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/permissions.tld" prefix="perm" %>

<perm:present list="p1, p2, p4">

        nested body

</perm:present>

nested body will be evaluated just if the logged user has at least one of
the permissions whose key be the string "p1" or "p2" or "p3".

http://mandragora.sourceforge.net/permissions.html#present%20tag

I hope this two tags can help tomcat users to manage permissions in their
jsp.

Thanks in advance for your interest.

Alessandro Colantoni

Re: Catalina message

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.
This message does not come from Tomcat but from a thrid party library
(struts) you installed in one of your webapplications.
This is just part of struts startup messages. If you have any question
regarding struts, i suggest you contact the struts mailing list.

En l'instant précis du 17/10/07 09:42, Pamarthi, Ramakrishna s'exprimait
en ces termes:

http://www.devlog.be (a belgian developer's logs)

Catalina message