Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Chris Clarke <cc...@talis.com> on 2012/05/23 10:12:38 UTC

Fuseki stable download

Hi all,

Can you please let me know of where I can find a stable build of the fuseki server?

The previous locations at http://openjena.org/repo/org/openjena/fuseki/ are no longer available (understandable with JENA migrating to a full project).

The documentation at http://jena.apache.org/documentation/serving_data/#download-fuseki points to the downloads page for JENA, but along side there is a note that "Fuseki builds will be migrating to the Apache infrastructure very soon" (i.e. not yet).

There is a link to snapshot builds, https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/jena/jena-fuseki/, but unfortunately this is no good for us as we need a version for production use.

Our issue is that we need a stable version for an automated server build process that runs once a day. Does anyone know where these are kept now?

Thanks,

Chris

Head of Product
Talis Education

http://www.talisaspire.com
http://twitter.com/talisaspire

Talis Education Limited
43 Temple Row
Birmingham
United Kingdom
B2 5LS

Mobile Number: +44 (0) 7595 022154
Email: chris.clarke@talis.com

Re: Fuseki stable download

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Chris,

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/jena/jena-fuseki/0.2.2-SNAPSHOT/

has various fixes in it so it's more stable (in deployment) than the
"stable release".

While it is not necessarily the case that snapshots are more stable, at
the moment the snapshot has some fixes that mean it is.  We use a
snapshot in production because it's safer (rather than a necessary fix
for us).

Text on the website fixed.  When the stalking website build bot kicks
in, it'll be fixed.

	Andy

Re: Fuseki stable download

Posted by Chris Clarke <cc...@talis.com>.