Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by venkat nagaraju <pv...@yahoo.co.in> on 2004/01/21 10:28:37 UTC

Problem with IFrame Portlet

Hi all,

 I am using IFrame Portlet to embed a webapplication
as a portlet in jetspeed. I logged into the
webapplication with the userid and password.But when i
visit another pane in jetspeed and come back to
webapplication. It is again asking for the userid and
password i.e it is again reloading the application.

How to maintain the state of the IFramePortlet.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Raju

R: Problem with IFrame Portlet