Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/05 11:58:57 UTC

I18N changes (was: [VOTE] Release Sling Artifacts)

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 05.06.2008, 11:53 +0200 schrieb Alexander
Klimetschek:
> On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 8:32 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
> <bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> > Would your changes be backwards-incompatible?
>
> No, unfortunately they are not. That's why I bothered to disturb your
> release voting ;-)
>
> > We might also release now and re-release just this module later, no big deal.
>
> If you can live with a breaking change in the "beginning"... IMHO it
> is not an important module at this time.

Well, everything that is available publicly is important in sense or
another. And breaking backwards-compatibility of a release module is
problematic ...

So, if you are at it, please provide some background of what you are
intending and we will decide on what to do ... we might even say, we
would not include the i18n bundle for now..

Regards
Felix