Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jan Pittner <jp...@intouchsurvey.com> on 2007/10/11 21:38:24 UTC

fatal error setDefaultRepositoryPermissions no such method

Hi,

Maven will work and then something will happen (not sure what, I did
install the Maven Eclipse plugin though) and then I get this out of the
blue:

(running, say, mvn at the command line)

imac20:~ jan$ mvn
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO]
org.apache.maven.artifact.manager.WagonManager.setDefaultRepositoryPermissions(Lorg/apache/maven/wagon/repository/RepositoryPermissions;)V
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.maven.artifact.manager.WagonManager.setDefaultRepositoryPermissions(Lorg/apache/maven/wagon/repository/RepositoryPermissions;)V
         at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.resolveParameters(DefaultMaven.java:621)
         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:268)
         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125)
         at
         at
         at
         at
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: < 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Oct 11 15:35:23 EDT 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/3M
[INFO]

imac20:~ jan$ mvn -version
Maven version: 2.0.7
Java version: 1.5.0_07
OS name: "mac os x" version: "10.4.10" arch: "i386"

I hope this is enough info!

Jan

Re: fatal error setDefaultRepositoryPermissions no such method

Posted by Jan Pittner <jp...@intouchsurvey.com>.
Fixed - a 2.0.4 jar was present in my lib dir.