Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by cr...@animalhead.com on 2007/01/19 22:11:34 UTC

More on "Apache2::Request does not foul up content length"

This is getting rather embarrassing.  It turns out that my whole
problem was that the Mail::CheckUser package that I was using
to check submitted email addresses, always takes several
minutes to return a result on the new (FreeBSD6) system, while
it "often" returns a result in a few seconds on the old (FreeBSD4)
system.  So of course the response to the form submission took
several minutes.

I will pursue this difference with my ISP and the author of the
package.

Sorry to have bothered the list about such a thing...

Craig MacKenna
Los Gatos, CA